Well, as you guys know, my website did have a problem with the widgets. For the last few days I’ve been looking for solutions on the WordPress forum and I didn’t realize how to do a certain part until now. I decided to check a post from my new author (Jessy) who has recently done her first post (very nice drawing). Her post had a space somewhere (a code in the image) and I fixed it (I’m sorry for updating your post like that, the problem was getting frustrating). Also there was another code under the image code when I was viewing it in the HTML tab. Once again Jessy, I’m sorry! 😦
I have to re add my widgets and update the site layout. I hope that the site is now viewable for everyone and I thank God for giving me strength to figure out this problem. Enjoy!